Ten Facts About Xanax Tablet
Facts About Xanax Tablet
Xanax is the most popular and commonly prescribed psychiatric drug in the USA. As a matter of fact, there are 44 million prescriptions written for Xanax every year. Therefore, you can buy Xanax online to treat your anxiety and panic disorder. Over the past two decades, benzodiazepine prescriptions have dramatically increased in the USA. Therefore, you must know the vital facts about Xanax medication. This blog enlists ten crucial facts about Xanax tablets.
- Xanax, the brand name for the anti-anxiety medication alprazolam, is a short-acting benzodiazepine (commonly known as benzo) used to treat anxiety disorders, including panic disorder. Benzodiazepines are mild tranquilizers intended for the short-term relief of anxiety symptoms in adults, particularly those with panic disorders. Xanax medication works by suppressing the central nervous system (CNS) to relieve stress rapidly.
In addition to treating anxiety symptoms and panic disorders, people also use Xanax for depression, sleep disorders, and in some cases, seizures. Xanax is also used to help wean individuals from alcohol dependence to avoid alcohol withdrawal leading to seizures. Therefore, you can order Xanax tablets online overnight for all these purposes of Xanax.
- Benzodiazepines like Xanax work on the same receptors in the brain as alcohol. These are called gamma-aminobutyric acid (i.e., GABA) receptors. Enhanced GABA activity results in anxiolytic effects, sedation, muscle relaxation, and anticonvulsant effects. Therefore, this class of medication is used to treat several psychiatric disorders. Buy Xanax online from our pharmacy website since it provides the fastest Xanax delivery via FedEx. However, Xanax has strong addiction potential, and when abused, it can cause severe damage.
- It is critical to taper, i.e., gradually reduce the dosage, when stopping Xanax. Abruptly stopping Xanax can lead to potentially hazardous withdrawal symptoms, including vomiting, headaches, mood swings, depression, tremors, and seizures. If you want to stop using Xanax medication, you should consult a doctor to gradually and safely lower your Xanax dosage and mitigate withdrawal symptoms. FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) labels recommend reducing Xanax dosage by no more than 0.5 milligrams (mg) of Xanax per day to avoid dangerous or painful withdrawal symptoms.
- Doses of Xanax for anxiety or panic should typically start low and go slow. Xanax doses range from 0.25 mg Xanax to 0.5 mg Xanax tablets, usually given three times a day, although your doctor can adjust this dose based on your symptoms. Higher doses, i.e., 1 mg and 2 mg tablets, are available but are not usually used for the initial dose. Lower doses are required in the elderly and those with severe liver disease. The doctor will slowly stop this medication by tapering by no more than 0.5 mg Xanax every three days. You might need to stop it even more slowly. Follow the doctor's directions on taking Xanax and how to stop it.
- Xanax also comes as:
- Xanax XR, an extended-release formulation, typically for panic disorder (with or without agoraphobia)
- an oral solution (generic only)
- orally disintegrating tablets (generic only)
- Extended-release online Xanax tablets (Xanax XR) can also be used once daily to treat panic attacks.
- The Xanax bar, which usually has a strength of 2 mg, has lines or grooves dividing the Xanax bar into smaller sections, and the purpose is for the person to split the Xanax bar into smaller prescribed doses. However, many people who abuse the Xanax drug take the entire bar or several Xanax bars at once.
- Alprazolam pills and tablets branded as Xanax are available in different colors and shapes. Various pharmaceutical companies or manufacturers manufacture the different colors of Xanax bars. The appearance of Xanax tablets will depend on the strength of the specific Xanax pill. Here are the different colors of Xanax tablets.
Green Xanax Bar
The green Xanax bar is generally a 3 mg version of Xanax, i.e., it contains 3 mg Xanax. Dava Pharmaceuticals produce this pill. Unlike the white or yellow Xanax bars, the green Xanax bar only has two grooves dividing the green bar into three sections. The pill imprint is S 90 3, with the S on the left section of the bar, the 90 in the middle, and the '3' on the right section of the yellow bar.
White Xanax Bar
The white Xanax bar is the most well-known Xanax tablet as Pfizer manufactures it. It is white-colored and has XANAX printed on the pill surface. It has three lines that divide the white Xanax bar into four sections.
Yellow Xanax Bar
The yellow Xanax bar is also known as "school bus Xanax" because it resembles a school bus. The yellow Xanax bar is a 2 mg Xanax pill that Actavis Pharma manufactures. The yellow Xanax bar has three lines dividing the Xanax bar into four sections. You will find the imprint R 039 on the surface of the yellow Xanax pill, with each of the four characters printed on each section.
Red Devil Xanax
Bar Unlike the first three Xanax pills that pharmaceutical companies manufacture, the Red Devil Xanax Bar is a counterfeit Xanax drug that has been dyed red. There is an imprint R 666 on one side of the red Xanax bar, which was the reason for its nickname. Each Red Devil Xanax pill is supposed to have 5 mg of alprazolam.
Orange Xanax Oval Bars
This Xanax bar is orange in color, but some also refer to it as peach Xanax. Orange Xanax is also oval or elliptical-shaped. It has a strength of 0.5 milligrams, and there is a XANAX 0.5 imprint on the orange pill to indicate its strength.
Blue Xanax Bars
Blue Xanax is a tablet with a strength of 1 mg Xanax. Thus, the imprint XANAX 1.0 can be seen on the blue pill. As the name suggests, the Xanax pill is blue-colored.
- Like many drugs, Xanax stays in your body long after you stop feeling its effects. The half-life of Xanax is about 8 to 16 hours in a healthy person, with a mean half-life of 11 hours. This is shorter than that of several other benzodiazepines. It takes four to five half-lives for your body to eliminate a drug entirely. This means that it would take 44 to 55 hours, or about two days, for Xanax to leave your body. Researchers reported that they could detect the Xanax drug in a person's saliva up to 2.5 days after their last Xanax dose. The half-life of Xanax dose can differ from person to person. Several factors can affect how quickly your body processes Xanax. Some factors that can change the half-life of Xanax include:
- Being of Asian descent
- Being older
- Having alcohol use disorder
- Having obesity
- Having liver problems
- Having kidney problems
- These factors may increase the time it takes for your body to eliminate Xanax.
- Your body absorbs Xanax quickly after you take it. Peak levels in your blood occur about one to two hours after taking a Xanax dose. However, you will feel the effects of Xanax before levels peak. One study, which tested the effects of Xanax in 14 healthy people, found that users felt the effects of the Xanax medication in under one hour, with an average onset time of 49 minutes.
- Some medications reduce the activity of CYP3A, a liver enzyme that helps process Xanax and eliminates it from your body. These medications are known as CYP3A inhibitors. Taking a CY3PA inhibitor with Xanax medicine means that your body will take longer to process the Xanax drug. This may cause Xanax to build up in your blood and increase the risk of severe side effects. A person must only take a CYP3A inhibitor with Xanax medication if the doctor recommends it. The following are a few examples of CYP3A inhibitors:
Write a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *